Friday 13 December 2013

Lush 'Santas' Lipscrub Review ♥

Hello loves! Today I'm coming to you with another review! Today, it is of the very popular Lush Lipscrubs!

I visited Lush for the first time a few weeks ago in the Meadow Hall, I was so excited to go in I couldn't even contain myself! Anyway, I was set to buy a 'Bubble-gum' Lipscrub (as they are the most hyped up). But, when I got to the Lipscrubs I felt slightly overwhelmed by the different scents and tastes, because they all just so good! I realised I really didn't like the scent or taste of the Bubble-gum one and decided to go with the 'Santa' one! I will probably get more Lipscrubs in the future, but I really wanted this one with it being limited edition for the Christmas time!

The 'Santa's' Lipscrub is Coca-Cola bottle flavoured.

Lush say "Scrub and Soften with Caster Sugar, Coconut Oil and extracts of Cherries and Dates - For kissable Christmas Lips!". The Lipscrub certainly does leave your lips feeling super soft and ready for any lip product. They get rid of any dead skin or just anything icky on your lips! Also, as the Lipscrubs are mainly made from Caster Sugar, you can simply lick it off once you are done with it, and it tastes so good!

The one thing I find slightly annoying about these is the fact that you can't do this on the go. You can't be out shopping, think your lips are feeling a bit dry and start rubbing this all over the place, it can look a bit strange with all the sugar particles on your lips, but you can certainly just go for it! I can totally say is that it is worth the money, it works and it leaves your lips feeling and looking one hundred times better. It gives you the perfect base for a lip balm or  lipstick. The taste and smell is amazing, they just seem 100% worth the money to me! Another thing I wished to mention is that the ladies at Lush are lovely, they are so sweet and make you feel so comfortable!

These are retailed at £5.50, so if you live near a Lush definitely go give these a look!

Thankyou for reading
xo, Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment