Tuesday 7 January 2014

New Years Resolutions 2014 ♥

Hey loves! 
I'm back blogging again! So I decided to kick off 2014 with my resolutions! I don't have too many, mainly because it's so hard for me to keep at them! But I thought I'd talk to you all about the ones I have. 

My first resolution is to be healthier. This is not me saying I am dieting, I just feel like I eat a lot of rubbish and I'm tired of it! Eating unhealthily is back for your body, and skin, and is just not good! So instead of some crisps or something I've been eating apple and grapes etc, and I'm feeling much better about myself! 

My next resolution is to be kinder. I'm not a mean person, but sometimes I feel like I say things that aren't necessary, and I complain, A LOT! Leading a positive life as well as speaking and thinking positively can have a large impact on your life and how you live it. 





My final resolution is to have more self-confidence, living confidently within your own skin can be very challenging. Especially being a teenager, there's so many figures that people expect you be, when in reality, you just really need to be yourself. I find myself comparing myself to others a lot too, which is very bad. I've come to the realization that others cannot love and accept you if you cannot learn to love and accept yourself. Now I am trying to accept my flaws and live life the way it should be lived! 

I'm thinking of writing a blog post on self confidence, what do you guys think? 

 Thankyou all for reading! 
xo, georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment