Wednesday 1 January 2014

Products I've Used Up #1 ♥

Hey beauties! First off I wanted to start with an apology for not finishing the 12 Days Of Blogmas, I have my reasons but all of that can wait! Anyway, this post is going to be a 'Products I've Used Up', these are really popular on YouTube so I thought I'd bring that over to Blogger!


The first product I've used up is the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation! I have a whole separate blog post on this foundation, but as a brief overview I can say I really do like this foundation but definitely want to try other foundations before repurchasing this!

The next product is one that I have gone through so many times! It is (of course!) the massively hyped up Rimmel Stay Matte Powder! This is hands down the best powder I have ever tried, it does exactly what it says and keeps you matte! At just a few pounds I will always repurchase this powder and have already gone through 3!

Next I have a few mascaras that I've used up! The first is the Maybelline The Rocket Mascara. I do like this mascara, however I don't think it's anything super special and isn't really worth the price. Another Mascara is the ColourTrend Plump Out Mascara! No one seems to have come across the ColourTrend brand, but my friend bought me this a while ago and I really did like it, but it was discontinued.

My final emptie is a Ted Baker Eyeshadow Pigment! I have legit no idea where this is from as it was a gift, but me and my mum both absolutely love this pigment! It's such a gorgeous champagne coloured loose Eyeshadow and its just seriously so beautiful! Id love to repurchase this!

Thank you all for reading and I will definitely do these as often as I have new empties!
xo, Georgia

1 comment:

  1. I've got through so many stay matte powders they're great, espically for their price and I also love that foundation!! These empties posts are good because then the product was definitely worth getting if you finished it so it would be good doing more :))

    Www.daisieblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete